09 Aug Care for Our World
On Monday at our Spencer Park Primary School mini assembly we celebrated our school value Care for Our World.
What does Care for Our World mean? Our students will tell you that to Care for Our World means to:
- Look after people, animals and plants
- Keep your desk clean and tidy
- Pick up rubbish on the beach
- Reduce, reuse, recycle and refuse
- Not cut down trees
- When you go fishing, don’t throw your rubbish overboard
- Clean up after yourself
- Don’t pull plants out of the garden
- Help injured wildlife
- Release small fish when you’re fishing
Well done to our Values Certificate winners this week: PP1 Flynn, PP2 Samuel, Rm 1 Jiyah, Rm 2 Isabelle, Rm 3 Ronald, Rm 8 Channaye, Rm 9 Amara, Rm 11 Agam, Rm 19 Kiara and Rm 24 Hendrix
Congratulations to all our students who strive to care for our world in the classroom, our playground and our community.