24 May Care for Our World
On Monday at our Spencer Park Primary School mini assembly we celebrated our school value Care for Our World.
What does Care for Our World mean? If you ask our students they will tell you it means:
- Looking after people, animals and plants
- Keeping your desk clean and tidy
- Picking up rubbish on the beach
- Reducing, reusing, recycling and refusing
- Not cutting down trees
- When you go fishing, don’t throw your rubbish overboard
- Cleaning up after yourself
- Don’t pull plants out of the garden
- Helping injured wildlife
- Release small fish when you’re fishing
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Hunter, Thomas, Patrick, Chloe, Edyn, William, Jaxon, Addyson and Charlie.
Congratulations to all our students who strive to care for our world in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.