15 Mar Care for Our World
Spencer Park Primary School celebrated Care for Our World at the mini-assembly held via our PA system on Monday, 14 March 2022.
Last week our students focussed on how to show care for our world. We asked some of our amazing Year 3 students what showing Care for Our World means and looks like in our community. Here’s what they thought:
- Looking after animals and plants
- Not cutting down trees
- When you go fishing, don’t throw your rubbish overboard
- Keeping our world clean
- Cleaning up after yourself
- Don’t pull plants out of the garden
- Helping injured animals
- Don’t litter
- Reduce, reuse, recycle and refuse
- Release small fish when you’re fishing
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Shaheen, Leslie, Samuel, Jaxon, Jack, Mia, Savanah, Zavier, Carleigh and Craig.
Congratulations to all our students who strive to care for our world in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.