01 Nov Care for Our World
Spencer Park Primary School celebrated Care for Our World at the mini-Assembly on Monday, 1 November 2021.
During the previous week, students focussed on how to show care for our world. Year 3/4 students from Room 3 believe showing Care for Our World means to:
- Look after animals and plants
- Do not cut trees
- When you go fishing, don’t throw your rubbish overboard
- Keep our world clean
- Clean up after yourself
- Don’t pull plants out of the garden
- Help injured animals
- Keep our school clean
- Don’t litter
- Reduce, reuse, recycle and refuse
- Don’t kill animals
- Release small fish when you’re fishing
- Don’t run over animals
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Jobe (PP), Lauren (PP2), Lydia (Rm1), Edyn (Rm 2), Angus (Rm3), Keenan (Rm8), Maddie (Rm9), Storm (Rm11), Billy-Jai (Rm19), Kirrily (Rm24).
Congratulations to all our students who strive to care for our world in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.