19 Oct Care for Our World
Spencer Park Primary School celebrated Care for Our World at the mini-Assembly on Monday, 19 October 2020.
During the previous week, students focussed on how to show care for our world. Year 3/4 students from Room 3 believe showing Care for Our World means to:
- Look after animals and plants
- Do not cut trees
- When you go fishing, don’t throw your rubbish overboard
- Keep our world clean
- Clean up after yourself
- Don’t pull plants out of the garden
- Help injured animals
- Keep our school clean
- Don’t litter
- Reduce, reuse, recycle and refuse
- Don’t kill animals
- Release small fish when you’re fishing
- Don’t run over animals
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Michael (PP), Cody (R1), Tyler (R2), Tahi (R3), Allikae (R8), Zac (R9), Connor (R11), Zeke (R19), Billy Jai (R24), Oliver (R25).
Congratulations to all our students who strive to care for our world in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.