18 May Honesty & Trustworthiness
At this week’s mini assembly we celebrated our Spencer Park Primary School value Honesty and Trustworthiness.
Our students are very happy to share with you what they think honesty and trustworthiness means. Here’s what they had to say:
- Be someone others can depend on
- ALWAYS tell the truth, even if it’s hard
- Own up to your mistakes, it will be ok
- Make the right choices…EVEN when the teacher or your mum/dad is not looking
- Don’t lie
- Be honest and seek the truth
Great advice! Congratulations to all of our students who strive to be honest and trustworthy in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners: Matthew, Laveah, Allegra, Erin, Max, Isaiah, Faith, Charlotte, Nathan and Jobe.