08 Apr Mr Seahorse visits Pre-Primary/Year 1
Mrs Collins and her Year 1 and Pre-Primary students read the book Mr Seahorse by Eric Carle. The children enjoyed the story so much that they were inspired to create their own Mr Seahorse. Then they wrote about the other fish Mr Seahorse met and the way in which he was able to help Mrs Seahorse with her eggs. Here’s what they had to say:
- Laveah – I liked colouring it in.
- Jaxon – I liked drawing Mr Seahorse.
- Samuel – I liked being able to draw the seahorse.
- James – Mr Seahorse was swimming in the ocean and he helped lay the eggs.
- Clara – Mr Seahorse helped Mrs Seahorse look after the eggs and met a stonefish.