31 May Responsibility
Here’s something to consider: It is not only for what we do that we are responsible, but also for what we don’t do.
Responsibility was our Spencer Park Primary School value celebrated on Monday at our mini-assembly. Our students believe that responsibility, or being responsible, means to:
- Speak up if something is not right or safe
- Volunteer to help out
- Do what is expected of you
- Put your hand up to ask a question
- Watch out for others
- Think before you act
- Behave appropriately
- Look after your things and your school bag
- Follow and respect the rules
Congratulations to: Landon, Olivia, Billy-Jai, Isabelle, Ebony, Phoebe, Zahra, Esther, Ed and Chloe. These superstars were awarded the Responsibility Value Certificates this week.
We are very proud of all of our SPPS students who strive to be responsible in the classroom, our playgrounds and the community.