19 Aug Being Responsible
Spencer Park Primary School celebrated Responsibility at the mini-Assembly on Monday, 17 August 2020.
During the previous week, students focussed on what it means to be responsible. Y2 students from Room 19, believe responsibility means to:
- Be responsible when your teacher isn’t looking (Angus),
- Listen to your teacher while she is talking (Noah),
- Play games properly (Ruby),
- Do what is right (Alfred),
- Listen and follow teacher’s instructions (Lukayla), and
- Be reliable (Dante).
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Max (PP), Lewis (Y3), Imogen (Y3), Kiana (Y4), Emerald (Y4), Paige (Y5), Winter (Y6), Angus (Y2), Lucas (Y1), Alice (Y1).
Congratulations to all our students who strive to be responsible in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.