23 Mar S·P·E·N·C·E·R·S·P·I·R·I·T No.4
Our SPPS community have had a BUSY fortnight. Find out more in edition number 4 of our S·P·E·N·C·E·R·S·P·I·R·I·T newsletter.
- In his Principal’s Post, Mr Hadlow covers the 2023 School Board members, reverse parking to improve student safety, Harmony Day, Young Writers and invites everyone to come along to the swimming carnival.
- Read about what’s happening at the Spencer Park Education Support Centre with Mrs Wheatley’s Principal’s Patter
- Values Certificate Winners,
- A visit from Paralympian Ben Sainsbury – written by Brooke, Devin and Sophia
- Canteen service updates
- plenty of upcoming school and community events