06 Apr S·P·E·N·C·E·R·S·P·I·R·I·T No.5
Term 1…done! It’s been a a jam-packed term of learning and fun! Find out what we’ve been up to in edition number 5 of our S·P·E·N·C·E·R·S·P·I·R·I·T newsletter.
- In his Principal’s Post, Mr Hadlow shares news about Colour Splatacular, Ride 2 School, End of Term, ANZAC March and congratulates our swimming carnivals.
- Read about what’s happening at the Spencer Park Education Support Centre with Mrs Wheatley’s Principal’s Patter
- Values Certificate Winners,
- Our special Percussion Performance at Clarence Estate
- Wonder Recycling Rewards for Schools
- School parking
- GRIP leadership program and
- plenty of upcoming school and community events