07 Apr S·P·E·N·C·E·R·S·P·I·R·I·T No.5
It’s been a BUSY start to the 2022 school year and we are one sleep away from holidays. Find out the latest SPPS news in edition number 5 of our S·P·E·N·C·E·R·S·P·I·R·I·T newsletter.
What’s in this edition?
- Mr Hadlow’s Principal’s Post – COVID Update, interim reports, NAPLAN and National Ride2School Day
- Ms Wheatley’s Spencer Park Education Support Centre Principal’s Patter
- Values and Honour Certificate Winners,
- Read about our Children’s University Program, and
- Keep in the loop with upcoming school and community events
Read our newsletter now, and be in the running to win a $10 canteen voucher.