14 Jun Tolerance and Inclusion
Our Spencer Park Primary School community celebrated Tolerance and Inclusion at our mini-assembly on Monday, 13 June 2022.
Our students have been learning about what it means to show tolerance and inclusion. We asked some of our Year 2 students what Tolerance and Inclusion means to them. They are very wise in their advice and said we need to:
- Invite people to play and join in
- Smile at people, even when you don’t know them
- Everyone is different – we need to celebrate that!
- Look after new students and be kind
- Listen to others
- If someone wants to play then let them
- Respect people
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Lucas, Pepper, Stella, Jerome, Tahnaya, Elena, Kade, Riley, Jedi & Aydah.
Congratulations to all our students who strive to be tolerant and inclusive in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.