30 Mar Tolerance and Inclusion
Our Spencer Park Primary School community celebrated Tolerance and Inclusion at our mini-assembly on Monday, 28 March 2022.
Last week our students learnt about what it means to show tolerance and inclusion. We asked some of our Year 3 students to share what Tolerance and Inclusion means to them. They are vey wise in their advice and said we need to:
- Invite people to play and join in
- Smile at people, even when you don’t know them
- Everyone is different – we need to celebrate that!
- Look after new students and be kind
- Listen to others
- If someone wants to play then let them
- Respect people
This week’s Values Certificate winners are Declan, Eli, Laylah, Noah, Alice, Jayce, Karley, Kayden, Zylas and Elsie.
Congratulations to all our students who strive to be tolerant and inclusive in the classroom and playground, particularly our Value Certificate winners.